That didn't take very long to make, but I'm not gonna upload it just yet, because there's still lots of things I think I should change:
- the location of some interface elements such as keys, I don't know where else should I put them,
- also add some buttons for music and sound toggling, snapshot mode and saving/loading,
- maybe change the border the viewport itself at all, because corners of the level view gonna be pretty much covered by player's fingers if using the virtual buttons,
- maybe even make the viewports look different on different game modes (Boulder Dash, Sokoban, Supaplex, Deflektor, Emerald Mine and etc.), like in the Sokoban game mode only show time, count of sokoban fields left to fill and snapshot buttons which just fits the game mode perfectly,
- since the different Android devices has different screen resolutions, there should be different variants for all of them or at least for most of them.