rhythmloop.wav seems to be playing in levels now

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Eizzoux

rhythmloop.wav seems to be playing in levels now

Post by Eizzoux »

Anyone noticed how for some reason vanilla music can now play rhythmloop.wav file as a song for each 4th level? Or is it just for me?
𒈟
Holger
Site Admin

Re: rhythmloop.wav seems to be playing in levels now

Post by Holger »

Just tested with 4.3.6.0 and both the default R'n'D tutorial level set ("Niko Böhm's Tutorial") and "Reflektor Demo 05.03.2023", but could not reproduce the problem.

Anything special to do to trigger this issue? :?
Eizzoux

[Again] rhythmloop.wav seems to be playing in levels now

Post by Eizzoux »

The thing is, this seems to be... Possibly random... And even after I reload the game, the issue goes away.
After creating this discussion, I haven't gotten this issue ever... Until tonight. While goofing around with a level from default [username] levelset, I noticed how the rhythmloop seems to be playing in levels yet again and I even have a recording here.
I'm assuming that might have happened specifically when I opened the game on a custom levelset with custom music set and then switched to another one, this time with no custom music, therefore making it just use the originals by default. But I'm just theorizing.

EDIT: Also, whoops, I accidentally saved the 500 fps game speed, so yeah, sorry, there be speed.
𒈟