Heartlight, a 90s single-screen Boulder Dash-like by Janusz Pelc

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

filbo

Re: Heartlight, a 90s single-screen Boulder Dash-like by Janusz Pelc

Post by filbo »

RAP wrote:I'm not sure if there's a way to contact said person, as there's no email address at their YouTube channel 'About' page, and leaving an email address even if it has spam protection in the YouTube comments section doesn't seem to sit well with me personally, and who knows if the person is still alive, although they did upload level 39 as recent as 2022 November.
If they're still posting a year ago, well -- that's 1000x more hopeful than if they only posted in 2009! Maybe comment on that newest post, saying you'd like to email them about the levels, but don't see their address anywhere?
filbo wrote:Also the images are out of order in one or two of your posts (not important, just a little weird :)
RAP wrote:Oh? Can you please tell me which images are out of order? I thought I uploaded them in the correct order, and wouldn't mind correcting it.
Umm, well, now they're all appearing in perfectly sensible order for me! So either it was some glitch in the forum software here, or I was hallucinating. Either way, never mind! :)
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

equinox wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:13 pm jm28121977 is correct: the last Heartlight level is savage but simple and beautiful. (Oh, he was talking about the new fan-made levels, not the originals, right?)
No, he must have been talking about the original levels, as he said he played the first 55 levels (the original level set has 70 levels), while the fan-made set has only 39 levels. :)
equinox

Post by equinox »

RAP wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:13 am
equinox wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:13 pm You've reminded me that I really need to post about "BD4" while it still exists... (not what you think)
(and maybe some other games -- and some other things -- I had a large "BDDB" Boulder Dash database a zillion years ago, but a guy stole my content so I tore the site down)
Off-topic from this topic, but I seriously want to see this! The Boulder Dash database to note! Please talk about this in another topic, I wanna go through playing a ton of these Boulder Dash-likes and chatter here in this forum.
It's months ago, but I never forget. I will post soon, in quiet Christmas holiday times. Thanks for caring. Watch the forum :)