My first level set! - Gold Mine

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Arno

My first level set! - Gold Mine

Post by Arno »

The big booms are here...

Welcome to the Gold Mine! :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydgqWp ... Gvjul/view

Our hero called Rockford fell into the pit. :( :( :( :( :( Down there you'll see most levels filled with walls so you need to use Dynabombs to get through them. You'll meet new custom elements and their mechanics. Also, bosses might be on your way which require multiple blasts to defeat.

This level contains:
-120 levels, 6 Boss fights included
-Various custom elements graphics(Only UI changes) and music. 12 custom elements have their own descriptions
-About 5 hours to beat all levels

I carefully tested and solved every level in this level set using an Android device at 100 fps of game time without snapping and with collecting every single bonus score boosters.

This is a full and finished level set so Holger can add it to the highscore server.
Everyone enjoy the level set! :D
Holger
Site Admin

Re: My first level set! - Gold Mine

Post by Holger »

Hi Arno, first of all, sorry for the delay due to some vacations. But now I had a first look at your new level set, and it looks like quite a good bombing fun -- well done! :D

I have also just added your level set to the high score server now, and have re-processed all tapes for your level set that were submitted since you have released your level set, so they are all added in the hall of fame now! :)

I have to play some more levels, so I will hopefully encounter and beat some bosses! :D