Further than level 40?

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

ngameman

Further than level 40?

Post by ngameman »

Is there any further levels than level 40? - Seems my game wont go beyond level 40 at this stage - If there is a registered version of this game - would like to buy it but i don't know the cost of it.
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Further than level 40?

Post by Holger »

I assume that you are playing the default level set "Niko Böhm's Tutorial", which has 40 levels.

Just click at the menu entry "levelset" in the main menu to select a different level set. The default game installation contains three tutorial level sets and four classic level sets, but you can easily install additional level sets that you can download from the following link: https://www.artsoft.org/rocksndiamonds/levels/

There are lots of custom level sets available for R'n'D there, and they can all be played for free -- there is no such thing as a registered version of R'n'D, and you don't have to pay anything to play all available level sets. :)
ngameman

Post by ngameman »

Thank you will download all of them and will resume in the morning- its already midnight Melbourne Australian Time.
JonParks

Post by JonParks »

Thank you for sharing it
If you want to find the hot game Garden of Banban 4 APK today, the https://getmodnow.com/garden-of-banban-4.html website will meet the desired needs of users.
filbo

Post by filbo »

There are in fact more than 40 *thousand* levels available. Though, there is a fair bit of duplication, and many are imports from other related games...
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Indeed, the high score server knows of 53.684 levels playable in R'n'D, but yes, there are quite some duplicated levels especially in the "Emerald Mine Club" level collection. On the other hand, there is still quite a number of level sets that I still haven't added to the high score server. (When also counting levels which have been played and for which tapes have been submitted, but which are unknown on the high score server, there are at least 57.403 levels.)