Just a bit memey pack

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Eizzoux

Just a bit memey pack

Post by Eizzoux »

What is meme?
That's a little set of three MEME-ish artwork sets:
  1. T-pose is the default pose for a model when it isn't animated. Later on it became a meme. So, this artwork set just changes all your players from grinning funny guys to soulless and creepy freaks.
    ladkl.png
    ladkl.png (433.19 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
    nlda.png
    nlda.png (298.96 KiB) Viewed 3914 times
  2. Sad Romance (or Sad Violin) is the musical composition of Ji Pyeong Kwon which also became a meme which mostly plays on moments of someone's death. So, this one also plays when any player dies.
  3. Apoplexy re... remake? I don't know exactly, but... You might or might not know that Bee Hunter's Apoplexy was also used in pretty old Mario fan made "Super Mario Forever" for World-8 Tanks levels. Everybody who played this game and at least reached a tanks level loved that music so much so one very good music mashupper SilvaGunner did some kind of remake of Apoplexy with some "meme-ish" moments.
𒈟
ncrecc

Re: Just a bit memey pack

Post by ncrecc »

What other song was Apoplexy mashed up with? I don't watch SiivaGunner that often, because YouTube starts recommending terrible videos to me if I look at too many of their remixes.
Eizzoux

What other song was Apoplexy mashed up with?

Post by Eizzoux »

To be honest, I don't know. SilvaGunner didn't write anything about that. I checked comments if any people knows and.. Looks like it some kind of mashup with few songs on different parts. And the only part where I noticed one is on 1:09 which is Megalovania from Undertale which is also a meme song.
Other ones in this list:
  • 0:05 - Paul McCartney - Jerry Temporary
  • 0:09 and 1:48 - Title Screen - Flintstones for NES
  • 0:13 - The Nutshack
  • 0:23 - Snow Halation
𒈟