Some DC3 elements

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Eizzoux

Some DC3 elements

Post by Eizzoux »

I just tried to recreate few elements from Diamond Caves III after one of recent topics about those, because why not :v
Current list of elements:
  1. Ruby (costs 2 emeralds)
  2. Some walls with content (rock, ruby, keys and dynamite)
  3. Megabomb
  4. Wooden doors
  5. Gem door
  6. Multicolored door
  7. Range Mine
  8. Slippery wall with point
    sakj.png
    sakj.png (229.38 KiB) Viewed 4821 times
    89240921__some_dc3_elements_by_tog__19240923.rar
    (9.67 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

ellipirelli

Re: Some DC3 elements

Post by ellipirelli »

Eizzoux, I saw that you started with the elements for DC3. I worked on it last year (10 months). I'm not a graphic artist but a perfectionist and experimented pixel by pixel with every element until everything came very close to the original. I partially used and adapted Darkon's DC3 graphics, many of them I created myself. The levels are not game levels, but only experiments to test the graphics.
Unfortunately I lack the technical understanding to let the CE's react like in the original game. But with you I have seen from your great levels and the very good explanations for other users in the forum that you can handle the CE's and everything around RnD well and so I offer you to use my graphics and even save the time you need to create, if you want. :)
The Grakiksinfo is not in English, but that shouldn't be a problem. :? And there is no sound either. I wanted to continue working on it later, but it can be very, very late. :| The graphics are complete.
Attachments
ellipirelli DC3.zip
(683.34 KiB) Downloaded 240 times