The "Too much stuff on the panel"

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Eizzoux

The "Too much stuff on the panel"

Post by Eizzoux »

Just another simple graphics addon changing the game panel and adding some needed value like all 9 keys (like in Show Keys), last two dynamites in inventory collected (like in "Last two elements in inventory") and dynabomb values. There's actually new interesting additional feature: the "3/10" for dynabomb actually means "[dynabombs dropped]/[dynabombs collected]" so that shows that I dropped three out of ten. Also compatible with Mirorr Magic engine.

Just a note:
That was made after the user 'ncrecc' suggested to make a bigger panel for these additional elements. This is something pretty close but a bit compressed for the original panel size.

Screenshots:

Download: How to install:
1) drop the folder "gfx_toomuchstuffonpanel" from the archive to "...\[R'n'D folder]\graphics"
2) open the game and go to "Setup>Custom Artwork>Custom Graphics" and select "Too much stuff on the panel"
3) Save & Quit
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

ncrecc

Re: The "Too much stuff on the panel"

Post by ncrecc »

Is it okay if I use this as the default graphics for a levelset I'm making? I would provide full credit to you on the "level set info" screen and when I post it on the forums.
Eizzoux

Post by Eizzoux »

ncrecc wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:39 pm Is it okay if I use this as the default graphics for a levelset I'm making? I would provide full credit to you on the "level set info" screen and when I post it on the forums.
Sure, why not.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

ncrecc

Post by ncrecc »

Eizzoux wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am
ncrecc wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:39 pm Is it okay if I use this as the default graphics for a levelset I'm making? I would provide full credit to you on the "level set info" screen and when I post it on the forums.
Sure, why not.
:P Thanks!