- Turn on player's initial inventory and place pair of elements in player's inventory in his properties, first must be any collectible/diggable/movable;
- Place sokoban objects (lamps) somewhere nearby the player on level;
- Start level (test);
- Drop both objects in one place by double tapping the Drop button, move off them;
- You can see the second object dropped covers the first one. Collect/dig/move it off and if it left nothing on the place you dropped it first step on that field yourself. As you can see, first dropped object appeared behind player;
- Push Sokoban object to this "empty" object, aand... "DENG"! It turns into sokoban field.
Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Yeah, name of topic is pretty confusing, but I'll try to explain. Remember you can set initial inventory for any player with any elements in inventory? So, I can tell you can create sokoban fields from nearly any pair of elements. Here's what you need to do for this glitch:
Nothing in here...*