Merry christmas of 2009

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

RAP

Merry christmas of 2009

Post by RAP »

Obviously that's the topic. X3

Marry christmas or marry christmas eve! How did you guys celebrate this years' Christmas in December of 2009? It's christmas eve right now, and my mom is cooking spaghetti for dinner -- and we the family are simply having a good time. I think we're going to our relative's house during Saturday, or just as I thought.

For now, as of my current pastimes, I'm playing Rocks'n'Diamonds, very recently beaten Ace Mine 1 in single-player mode. Those levels are medium difficulty, while some of them are very hard to solve -- unless you have the patience to play them in order. I'm in Ace Mine 2, level 4. Must reach level 80! Also, I've played the good ol' games of Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. Oh the good old days. <3

BTW, playing Spyro the Dragon when I was younger made me like the Boulder Dash genre due to the gem collecting. <3
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Merry Christmas everybody!

Too many relatives & youngsters hanging around here to spend my time playing, but I couldn't miss giving my best wishes to the whole RnD community today, may all of your dreams come true!

Have a wonderful day,
Francesco
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco