The reasons why I am not active as much as I used to...

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

The reasons why I am not active as much as I used to...

Post by Zomis »

Hey people.

Yeah, long time no see and all that.
I'm still visiting the forum almost everyday, but I rarely write anything.

However, I thought it was about time I explained my absence, and I can also assure you that I will NOT leave RnD :) It's just that I, just like many other people as well I'm afraid, don't have time for everything :)

Anyway, it's my own site that takes up most of the time nowadays, and mainly my online game. It's gained some popularity among some Minesweeper players and now has about 30-40 unique players each day :)
The game can be found at http://mfe.zomis.net if you're interested :)

And also, I've started to study again. I am now aiming towards the goal of becoming a civics teacher for high school students :)

Of course there's also many other things going on, as usual :)

I still drop by here, and hopefully also write sometimes, from time to time!
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Very good to know that you're still around here (even though it's really quiet here in the forum for the last time)! :-)

And yes, I'm also still reading regularly, but currently have only very limited time to write something. Hope this will change again! :-)
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

I go through phrases where I am really into R&D and phrases where I go for months without giving it a thought. But I still pop in every now and again to share my levels and stuff.
RTADash

Post by RTADash »

GavinD wrote:I go through phrases where I am really into R&D and phrases where I go for months without giving it a thought. But I still pop in every now and again to share my levels and stuff.
Same here.
Those who can't learn will teach; those who can't teach will learn.
Nathan H.

Post by Nathan H. »

RTADash wrote:
GavinD wrote:I go through phrases where I am really into R&D and phrases where I go for months without giving it a thought. But I still pop in every now and again to share my levels and stuff.
Same here.
...and here.