Original Supaplex - Level 16 - Just do it!

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Rockford4ever

Original Supaplex - Level 16 - Just do it!

Post by Rockford4ever »

I kinda get the point that you have to open the small rooms by smashing the Sniksnaks, but somehow it's really hard to get the SnikSnaks to where you want them to be. I lost the url of bojster's tape archive, but actually I want to do it myself anyway. Any help on what can be used as a trick, or is it just pure skills? :D
Current project:
Nope.
timenn

Post by timenn »

Ah, I remember playing that level back on in the time of the 80286 processors. I used to switch the "turbo" button from 12 to 8 MHz to increase my chances at that level. The trick is just to have enough dumb luck, though with the possibility to save/load (F1/F2) in RnD it is considerably easier.

Snik Snaks are less aggressive in RnD (they don't collide when they don't have to) So get yourself (and the Zonk) in this position:

And right at that moment snap the Base at your right.
Some Snik Snaks are moving in the opposite direction, just do the same trick, you just have to time it well.
The world is not a supermarket, not everything is for sale!
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

Link to bojster's tape archive:

Image http://rnd.bojster.net/
Rockford4ever

Post by Rockford4ever »

Hi,

I just saw bojster's tape, and saw that he continually made bigger ways for the sniksnaks to cross. Also, you have to work from right to left, of course. Thanks! :)
Current project:
Nope.