What's happening?

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

What's happening?

Post by Zomis »

Just wondered how come there's been no posts here on the forum for 4-5 days...

I myself have been working with RnD Scripter a bit, and it keeps getting improved. I've also tried making new CE techniques. And I've also worked (in real life) quite a bit so I'm a little tired.

I hope all of you are doing well and that the next version of RnD will be out soon so that this forum will get some more posts again :)

Best Greetings to you all
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> Just wondered how come there's been no posts here on the forum for 4-5 days...

I already thought there would be a problem with the new server (for example, that people cannot post anymore)...! :-D

Well, the next version 3.2.4 may still take some time (only small changes, but quite a lot of them), but I maybe I'll release a beta version in the forum. :-)
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

Holger wrote:I already thought there would be a problem with the new server (for example, that people cannot post anymore)...! :-D
Well, I think that it would be hard to have that as an effect of moving to a new server, considering how much obviously does work... :wink:
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Venatir

Post by Venatir »

eum... I havent been on for a long time