Level -002!

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Yoshi348

Level -002!

Post by Yoshi348 »

One new set on Zomis' archive specifies a start level of "-2", and RnD takes it as a valid argument. This results in bizarreness, as the "negative" levels aren't in the folder, seeming to be randomly generated from code. I'm suprised the game stays running!
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Oh sigh*
I know who the guy is, he's been there before and Holger knows who he is aswell...(one word: danilo)
Trust me, I'll check his levels on friday (not home right now), I'll probably delete most of them from the archive, I suspect what they contain...

And oh, about the real bug:
It is a bug indeed, I think Holger talked some about a possible feature this could mean...(secret levels, does that say anything?)
could be made really cool ;)
richard

Post by richard »

Secret levels are bad. You would have to open the directories, rename the level file and etc... oh well... if you want to make a secret, than IN a level.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

richard wrote:Secret levels are bad. You would have to open the directories, rename the level file and etc... oh well... if you want to make a secret, than IN a level.
That's not how it would work Ric. Just wait and see. I hope Holger has planned something for it.