Wow!

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Alan wrote: How on earth have you set up all the board using the old forum's text...... exactly word for word?

Since the old forum doesn't exist anymore then you couldn't of copied it off it. I wrote half of them and I can't remember what they say...... do you have a photographic memory or something? :D
No, I'm far away from having a photographic memory, and no, bojster, I haven't used the
Google cache either (although this is yet another good idea I did not have ;-) ).

When I came home yesterday and read some mails telling me that the forum vanished, I still
had Mozilla open with the forum main page in one of its tabs. So I just plain simply made a
screenshot of it's content! :-) Today, I just typed the titles from that screenshot...
(And no, I dont't know what "UBB Codes" are, but it's exactly the same as in the old forum.
Alan?)
Yoshi348

Post by Yoshi348 »

artsoft wrote:(And no, I don't know what "UBB Codes" are, but it's exactly the same as in the old forum. Alan?)
UBB Codes were those little tags like and [url="fake.com"]. They're called BBCode here.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Yoshi348 wrote: UBB Codes were those little tags like and [url="fake.com"]. They're called BBCode here.

Good to know. Changed it. :-)
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Flumminator wrote:And the "Rocks'n'Diamonds Forum Forum Index" link sounds quite funny, but can propably not easly be changed without renaming the forum...
...which I think very easily can be done in the Administrator Control Panel - General Admin - Configuration.