[Fixed] Two small bugs

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Yoshi348

[Fixed] Two small bugs

Post by Yoshi348 »

1. When using the random dice function restricted to a certain element (call it A), if it is set to place an amount equal to or greater than the amount of element A you have, the ENTIRE level is filled with that element. This one is annoying, as it prevents a one-click "turn ___ into ___" function. (Perhaps it's a shortcut in the code from before it could be restricted... "if there's too much, then just fill the entire level.")

2. This one regards amoeba with content (not BD amoeba, as it turns into its contents instantly). It's a bit hard to explain in words, but if you play in this test level walking back and forth, it'll be clearer. What happens is, as soon as all the amoeba is dead and it's starting to explode into it's contents, any amoeba yet to explode looks like a ? IF you scroll to it. Anything you can see already looks like amoeba as long as it stays on the screen, but if it scrolls out and in, it looks like ?.
richard

Post by richard »

2nd bug: I know that bug. That´s really fury... :?

1st bug: Yes, I also know that, and it´s really nasty. So you always have to random 99% and than the very last element.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Yoshi348: Thanks for reporting these two little, but nasty bugs. I've just fixed them. :-)

Richard: If you knew both bugs, why haven't you reported them?!
richard

Post by richard »

Hmmm... hm... don´t know. :shock:
1) Ämmm... I think I was often too lazy to tell that... and I wanted not to hack around on such small things... :wink:
2) And I wasn´t really sure whether I should, cause the most were EMC levels... and they are too unstable.

Next time I will try to report such stuffs. :D