- Rather if char elements behave like a basic center block (what it usually does in the game) or a full block of wooden walls,
- Amount of energy fuel orb can give you with or without surpassing the initial amount of energy,
- If MM steel grids reflect or consume the beam (usually it consumes or, well, reflects back and overloads the emitter if hit),
- Use oldschool disintegration animation of the magic ball or use a special .exploding or .shrinking-like animation,
- Rotation direction for all auto-rotating objects,
- If you rather rotate MM rotatable one-way polarizers through all 16 angles or only through the useful uneven numbered ones.
Also one more strange suggestion: a possible support of custom empty spaces in MM engine? Just so you could do some background stuff.