High score server web site now has high score tables

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Holger
Site Admin

High score server web site now has high score tables

Post by Holger »

Just to let you know that the R'n'D high score server web site https://api.artsoft.org/ now also has high score tables for level sets and single levels.

All level set names and level names and numbers now link to their corresponding high score table.

To be able to see some more details for cases where players seem to have the same score and playing time, you can enable showing hundredth of seconds on the "Settings" page, to see the difference in playing time, which made the difference in high score table ranks.

I think I will add some more features here and there, like optionally showing the first three or ten best scores on the level set high score table.

Have fun! :)
Holger
Site Admin

Re: High score server web site now has high score tables

Post by Holger »

I think I will add some more features here and there, like optionally showing the first three or ten best scores on the level set high score table.
OK, added that. Under "Settings", you can configure how many score entries you want to see for each level (on both the level sets and levels score pages), within a reasonable range.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

The start page (dashboard page) now shows top ten lists of "most active players" and "most popular level sets", each in variants for the last 24 hours, the last 30 days and for all times. You can configure the size of these lists on the "Settings" page. (Probably this option should be somehow offered on the dashboard page itself.)

Hope you like it! :)
jm28121977

Post by jm28121977 »

Wow! This is so cool. It's amazing to see how much R'n'D gets played around the world.
ncrecc

Post by ncrecc »

jm28121977 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:24 pm Wow! This is so cool. It's amazing to see how much R'n'D gets played around the world.
It's very cool! RnD is the last game I thought I'd ever do casual individual-level speedrunning in, and here we are :D