Android - zoom in level editor

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

jkkk

Android - zoom in level editor

Post by jkkk »

Have a question: is it possible to zoom down or to set the default zoom in the editor on Android? (If not, could we call it a bug or not?). I would like to zoom down my editor view as I zoomed it too much...
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Android - zoom in level editor

Post by Holger »

Yes, you're right that this is currently missing (as there is no "right mouse button" on Android).

I am aware of this problem, and hopefully I will have an idea how to handle this case on touch devices in a future version...

It's more of "missing functionality" than a real bug, but from an Android user's perspective it is indistinguishable from a bug. ;-)
Eizzoux

Post by Eizzoux »

Yeah, same problem for redo and element rotation/switching buttons, you can't rotate MM/DF mirrors or MM teleports and you also can't redo the editor action since the fisrt action requires requires clicking on selected element holding Shift and the second one requires right mouse clicking on the undo button or pressing 'Shift+U'.
𒈟
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

At least for the zoom button, this is fixed now by cycling through all zoom tile sizes if a touch device was used before.

But yes, there are some more buttons with similar problem... Regarding MM/DF elements, this is most problematic for the fixed MM mirrors, as all other elements are auto-rotated at level start anyway. These elements (the four fixed MM mirrors) should just be given their own element button to remove this problem.

Undo/redo is another problem...