The forum

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

richard

The forum

Post by richard »

OK, I leave this forum now. Well I am fed up with Simon, Bojster and Holger. Most of you are happy that that happens... yes, and that´s the reason why. I will not write what I think, cause I know Simon would edit that anyway.

But one thing yet. All my work for you all, I mean those who played and NOT played my levels, is only for nothing ? No "thanks", no "they are good" even if they aren´t, no "good job". Now I will go on another forums, I am actually there and maybe I make something with my own forum.

Well this forum is stable and will not be deleted, but mine would be much better and interestinger. And it´s anyway too late to join there for you.

I wish you a nice boring dead forum. Hope I see ya never again.

Richard.
bojster

Post by bojster »

ok
Laborunfall

Re: The forum

Post by Laborunfall »

richard wrote:I wish you a nice boring dead forum. Hope I see ya never again.
:shock:
What are you writing? :x :( :o :evil:
Yoshi348

Post by Yoshi348 »

Meh, he's pissed for some non-visible reason, and trying to get attention. Must have been something on the chat or somethin'. *shrug*
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Richard, I honestly don't know why you're "fed up" with me (other than not making you a moderator again in the second and third forum), but it's of course your own decision to leave. I wish you all the best, and I hope you will still have fun playing R'n'D and creating levels for it. :-)
Flumminator

Post by Flumminator »

Yoshi348 wrote:Meh, he's pissed for some non-visible reason, and trying to get attention. Must have been something on the chat or somethin'. *shrug*
Or something in the forum few people could read, because the posts were edited or deleted....
Flumminator->PostCounter += 1;
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Flumminator wrote:
Yoshi348 wrote:Meh, he's pissed for some non-visible reason, and trying to get attention. Must have been something on the chat or somethin'. *shrug*
Or something in the forum few people could read, because the posts were edited or deleted....
Even though I'm not sure exactly what you two mean here, I also don't know how Richard has experienced some posts, but another factor could be the old forum(s) - mostly the "TMC" one (yes, that's short for Too Many Connections).

Now Richard, probably my last words to you here at the forum.
I am amazed at all the work you've put down on RND, creating levels and artwork. Unfortunately, I haven't seen them all...I've simply haven't had time for it.
I've read all of your ideas and bug reports at the different forums, and even though some ideas was a bit overwhelming (meaning that they would take too much programming time, or would take out too much time or memory from the computer while running RND), some was very good.

So take care in the future, whereever you will go.
Martijn

Post by Martijn »

your forum is NOT interesting, because nobody can join it and btw: this forum is growing and is not dead
Visit my Boulder Dash website at:
http://www.bd-fans.com

Watch my avatar! That orange little thing is Murphy, the Supaplex star!
Don Shadow

Post by Don Shadow »

I never said, that RnD doesn´t interest me, I just said that you all are the problems.

-> Holger
There is for example one point, Levels and Artwork:
Me: "Very nice new level sets by (me)."
Sloan: "Very nice inovative great level sets by Jamie Cullen."

Or something like that, anyways, that meaned perfectly how you think about my work for you and (only) some others. My levels were probably bad (acknolowged by Simon, thanks) but the work for them were ignored !

Only Simon and you are posting here...

And I see, that THIS forum is dead, if nothing happens.

...None and too less respect to me, yes.

I have much more forums out there with a good build OT, and not this boring thing. There are really people with cool jokes and funny topic ideas I will not tell you of course !

I will watch for new versions of RnD.
your forum is NOT interesting, because nobody can join it
Of course it wasn´t. If the people would use it, I would make it perfectly.
bojster

Post by bojster »

Don Shadow wrote: There is for example one point, Levels and Artwork:
Me: "Very nice new level sets by (me)."
Sloan: "Very nice inovative great level sets by Jamie Cullen."
Well, face it: levels such as Dr Sloan's or Alan's are truly innovative, great and amazingly playable, while yours are at best interesting... You would want Holger to advertise them through lies?
You forgot to mention me, the third element of the Axis of Evil triumvirate.
And I see, that THIS forum is dead, if nothing happens.
No it ain't. It's peaceful and decent.
I have much more forums out there with a good build OT, and not this boring thing. There are really people with cool jokes and funny topic ideas I will not tell you of course !
And for you it's Off-Topic which makes forum fun? The whole Internet is one, big off-topic, why would we want loads of it in our forum? I'd prefer that the forum concentrated on RnD-related matters and only occasionally going off-topic, if it's really something worth posting. Cool jokes? Eh...
Don Shadow

Post by Don Shadow »

You can say what you want, I know the facts.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

This goes out to BOTH bojster AND "Don Shadow" (yes, I know exactly who you are)

Please stop arguing.
I myself honestly haven't had time to check all new levels by authors - even not the ones at the archive (which I am theoretically responsible of if any illegal stuff appears).
However, I am very impressed by everyones work of RND and RND levels, artwork, utilities, etc.
So instead of arguing about it, how about continuing to improve RND?

If you continue to argue, I and Holger will certainly do something about it. Period.
end

Post by end »

>If you continue to argue, I and Holger will certainly do something about it. Period.

Oh yes master.
I cleared the link to this forum.
Last post.
Over.

BTW: You just lost 60 new levels I will finish soon.
bojster

Post by bojster »

Please stop arguing.
Who's arguing?
BTW: You just lost 60 new levels I will finish soon.
Who won them?

Post by Guest »

[quote="Don Shadow"]
quote]
count my number of post and you will see I'm also active, maybe even very active! I'm often contributing to RnD, so you are the liar here! sorry for this, but why do you do this? I appreciate YOUR work, especially the natural levelset (for me good quality). I like it, but I ALSO like other's work.

I, and I'm sure other's as well, like your contributions and will re-salute you when you return.