My Suggestions

Got a cool idea that should be in R'n'D? Let's hear it!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

ArizonaSnow

My Suggestions

Post by ArizonaSnow »

One of the things I don't like about R 'n' D is that it is too easy to CHEAT.

One of the cool attractions of Emerald Mines was the overall score, overall levels, played and overall levels beaten. I would like to see this feature back.

One of the other things I liked about Emerald Mines is that when u died u were kicked from playing the level and went to the highscore table - on RnD you only get put on the Highscore table if you complete a level.

Also with RnD there is very little motivation to complete a level if u don't like the look of it or if u die once u can just skip the level - I know u can turn this function off, but who would. Being able to level skip is something that you should earn, so here is my proposal to that system you start with say 5 level skips and earn an extra lvl skip for every 40 levels you complete and an extra lvl skip for every 50,000 points and an automatic lvl skip if you can't pass a lvl after 30 tries. That would cut out the cheating.

Another nice feature would be to add a score system to game select page to show how many levels you have completed on each game.
Dark

Post by Dark »

Personally, i'm not keen on this idea unless it was a mode you could enable and disable. I personally like to just take my time and see if I can complete each individual level as an individual challenge, and I don't really care about score at all.

one thing I would like to see though, is some indication on the main screen, when flicking through a level set, ----- for instance a text colour change for either the menue numbering or level set name text, which showed you when you'd completed a level. that way you could flick through a set, and see exactly which levels you needed to finish in order to master that set.