stuck at 31

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Ulrike

stuck at 31

Post by Ulrike »

Hi,
I don't know how to handle the sizzors everything I tried failed can someone help me ?
why is there never anybody in the chatroom?
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Which level set is that?
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

You probably mean the default levelset, the tutorital by Niko Böhm.

And nobody's in the chatroom because nobody's there! If you know what I mean. :) I was there often earlier, but I haven't been there for several months now - because there's nobody there.

Level Sketch for Supaplex III by Niko Boehm

The main thing to think about is to avoid walking into the moving scissors and the moving electrons. If you don't walk into them, they don't kill them. When you stand still, they won't kill you.

Next thing to think about, move across the bases () below the zonks () to kill the scissor and the electron. The electron will give you 9 infotrons ().

Then, push the 3 yellow disks () to block the moving paths for the 3 other electrons. To be sure, it's best to block their moving completely - so they can't move anywhere. Then press the terminal (). The yellow disks will explode, which will make the electrons explode. The electrons will give you 9 infotrons each. Collect them all and go to the exit.
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

By the way, Ulrike, welcome to the Rocks'n'Diamonds Forum! :-)
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Arashi

Post by Arashi »

*argh*
I'm so stupid, not only did I post my reply in German, but just as I posted the question, I found the solution ... :)

Well ... hello to the people here anyway :)