level 19 tutorials

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Marina

level 19 tutorials

Post by Marina »

Can anyone tell how to play level 19 (tutorials)? I have no idea how or where to go. In no time the field is filled with green blocks.

Marina
Alan

Post by Alan »

This is a dynabomb tutorial, you can't escape until the whole level is full anyway.... just grab the dynabomb and start destorying the walls (and carefull with the blue pearl). Use the drop button to place a dynabomb....then get out of the way!

Welcome to the forum btw :)
Marina

Post by Marina »

dirty_old_man

level 19. Not enoug diamonds

Post by dirty_old_man »

Hi there. the thing with the bombs is clear. But ... counting the diamonds I only can sum up to 30, but 40 are requested? Hmmpf?

And ... the blue pearl ... shall one leave them within them IN THE WALLS in Place? "Catching" doesn't work?

Thanks for Your help? :(
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

I'm not so sure to have understood correctly, but if you mean "how to get blue pearls" the trick is to destroy the wall containing them without letting the pearls fall, otherwise they will break up. It is done putting a bomb in the same row, not in the same column (in this last case the pearl will have no normal wall to sustain it and it will fall).
Hope this will help.
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
dirty_old_man

done it

Post by dirty_old_man »

Yes ... I done it. I did not recognize the blue pills as diamonds and in the symbols descriptions they arent mentioned. The only blue thing was somethig "FUEL" or so.
Thanks, now I have the next level.

Bye :D