Rocks'n'Diamonds Wiki

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Martijn

Post by Martijn »

someone has directed the part of the setup screen I wrote... doesn't matter (it's a wiki), but:

that person has also completely rewritten my text! Why? It was ok and like it is now! I did it for nothing, at least, I experience it this way!
Visit my Boulder Dash website at:
http://www.bd-fans.com

Watch my avatar! That orange little thing is Murphy, the Supaplex star!
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Martijn wrote:someone has directed the part of the setup screen I wrote... doesn't matter (it's a wiki), but:

that person has also completely rewritten my text! Why? It was ok and like it is now! I did it for nothing, at least, I experience it this way!
If you didn't already know, all changes are stored.
Click on the glasses-like icon left of the pagename at the "Latest changes" page.

As far as I can see, only I, Flummi and AaronDavidson (is that you Martijn?) has done changes to the wiki..
(I believe all changes aren't listed somewhy, I know that I made a change to CustomArtwork once...)
Flumminator

Post by Flumminator »

I was also under that impression that sometimes there were changes missing on the "recent changes" page, but i always found them on the Info-page of that page.

But I'll observe this more closely, maybe I find out what's up.
Flumminator->PostCounter += 1;
Martijn

Post by Martijn »

It doesn't matter so much, but I don't like to add text and to see later that everything is not modified, but removed! I mean, what are my efforts for then!
Visit my Boulder Dash website at:
http://www.bd-fans.com

Watch my avatar! That orange little thing is Murphy, the Supaplex star!
Yoshi348

Post by Yoshi348 »

Oh, ahem, that would be me, sorry. I said in the comments that I had already made a game setup page, so I thought you just didn't know it was there... I didn't want you wasting time writing an already written section. My apologies, if you want to put the information there too...

Yeah, I'm the "Aaron Davidson", btw.