level 38 niko bohm tutorial

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

andreteunissen

level 38 niko bohm tutorial

Post by andreteunissen »

i'm stuck in level 38

i don't know how to get the explosive to the right place

please help me............. :oops:
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Welcome to the forum!

Hint: There is invisible sand in the level. The springs can be pushed over the invisible sand.
andreteunissen

Post by andreteunissen »

thanx a lot
i solved the puzzle
ngameman

Re: level 38 niko bohm tutorial

Post by ngameman »

Can someone send me a solution to this game please - I see the invisible sand what your referring to but unable to solve this level 38 for so long - Need help please, a guide would be helpful please - description with pictures or a you tube video please?
Last edited by ngameman on Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Hi ngameman, and welcome to the forum! :-)

Sorry for answering a bit late: There are solution tapes available for the Tutorial levels that you can replay to see the solution! Just go to the main menu and blindly type ":ist" (or ":insert-solution-tape", but ":ist" is much shorter,of course). Then just press the "play" button on the "video recorder" and watch the solution. If you want, you can stop the tape in between and try to play and solve the level for yourself.

Hope that helps! :-)
ngameman

Post by ngameman »

Holger Thank you and Happy New Year - I am trying very hard to solve it - I can get 5 of 6 springs across but its tricky on the last one on the back corner to fill in the void without the blocks obstruction on the bottom - its been very challenging for me - still need a little but if a help on this one please.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Also a Happy New Year to all of you! :-)

Yes, the last spring is tricky! Did you watch the solution tape for this level?

You can also simply watch one of the solution tapes from other players from the "hall of fame". Once you have seen how it can be done in general, it's still not that easy to do it. :)
ngameman

Post by ngameman »

I finally figured it out on my own, thanks to a trick i didn't earlier - didn't have any Hall of Fame person to see the replay. Thank for help. I find level 39 more harder since i am playing alone - wish there was some kind of replay or guide.
Last edited by ngameman on Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

I finally figured it out on my own
Great! :D
didn't have any Hall of Fame person to see the replay
What do you mean by that? Just go to the "hall of fame", click on any score and press the "play" button.

Of course this only works with an internet connection to fetch the scores (and solution tapes) from the score server.
wish there was some kind of replay or guide
Even without internet access, you can always blindly type ":ist" in the main menu and replay the solution tape by pressing the "play" button on the tape recorder. This works for all tutorial level sets and many (but not all) other level sets.