Level 40 - really stuck

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

yeti

Level 40 - really stuck

Post by yeti »

Ok,

Now I'm really stuck - I'm on level 40, where it seems like there's some kind of gravity holding me down, and I have to find ways to get to the top of a bunch of upward passages. The first one I can get by after I get this black thing with a skull on it that seems to let me go up breifly...just barely long enough to get to the top. The next one has a balloon I can ride up. When I get to the end, however, I'm stuck at the bottom of one of these passages with the door at the top, and I can't get up...any suggestions?
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

First of all, the reason why you can get up on the first one is because of the sand you dig on the way. While digging sand, you won't fall.

For the last passages, you need to hold down the drop key (I think it's normally Left Shift) to drop the skull you have picked up. Hold down the drop key while moving upwards and you will drop all of the skulls. When you don't have any more skulls left, continue to hold the drop key and move upwards. Finally, when the skulls starts to explode, you can drop more skulls, and dropping skulls and walking upwards lets you ride a train of explosions, getting you all the way to the top.

Welcome to the forum, and have fun playing all those levels and levelsets avalible :)