28 Level - Rocks'n'diamonds, intro to light; HELP

Stuck at a level? Need help with R'n'D or anything R'n'D related? Post here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

JBailey

28 Level - Rocks'n'diamonds, intro to light; HELP

Post by JBailey »

This here is the introduction to the lights. No matter how often I tried, even taking a break, and thinking of this like chess, if that's possible, I can not get this completed.
Please help!
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Oh yeah, Sokoban is a real puzzle sometimes...

It's all about pushing those lamps to the empty spots, without blocking the way for the rest of the lamps. Assuming that you have fixed the small parts of the empty lamp spaces, here's a little guide about how to solve the bottomleft part:

No lamps pushed there.

Now push two lamps - one by one - down to the spot marked with sand, then walk around to push the first one right and down, and the second one just right.

So that you now have it like this

Now all that's left is to walk outside and push the rest of the lamps to the entrance spot and then one by one all the way down to an empty spot.

I hope this works for you, if not then feel free to ask again!
JBailey

Post by JBailey »

I'm still stuck. I understand the other stuff, so you're right on the money as to where I'm stuck. You went from 5 on the right, to three on the left without explaining yourself. yeah, I'm THAT stuck. I still can't get it.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

JBailey wrote:I'm still stuck. I understand the other stuff, so you're right on the money as to where I'm stuck. You went from 5 on the right, to three on the left without explaining yourself. yeah, I'm THAT stuck. I still can't get it.
Oh, sorry about that.. I thought you could figure out how to get those additional lamps there, but ok, I'll try to explain.
You can use the right entrance for all those additional lamps.

Push lamp all the way down and one step left

Push lamp 3 steps down, then right and up

Push lamp 4 down, walk around lamp and push it up, left, up

Push lamp 4 down, walk around lamp and push it up, left

I hope that you're not stuck now!