Envelope bugs on Android

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

mat

Envelope bugs on Android

Post by mat »

There are a few bugs on Android when a player picks up an envelope.

1. Collect the envelope in a normal way (no snapping for now - will be later :D). Release an "arrow" button before animation of opening the envelope's content finishes. Then touch any area on the screen (other than the pressed button) to close that envelope. The highlighting of that button is left until the player retouches it (the button remains active even when restarting or changing a level). Drop button is also affected by this bug.

2. Get that envelope with a snap. Again release button before ending the animation. The snap button doesn't "unhighlight" automatically as previously. In addition to it, the player gets a gravity to the direction in which snapping has occurred. Retouching active "arrow" button restores to normal.

Sorry for my English if it's bad :(
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Envelope bugs on Android

Post by Holger »

Thank you for reporting these two bugs on the Android version! I was able to reproduce them as described. (In fact, I already stumbled upon one or even both of them before, I think.)

Both bugs should be fixed now! A new release with these fixes should be available Real Soon Now[tm]! :D