Custom Elements having a "C" graphic?

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

Custom Elements having a "C" graphic?

Post by Zomis »

I got this e-mail today, but I don't know what it means and neither do I know what it is about, and I don't even know if it's spam or serious.

Code: Select all

hallo, hoffe Du sprichst deutsch.

Habe bei einigen downloads Probleme. In der Graphik sins anstelle Symbole der Buchstabe "C", oder soll es so sein ?

Gruß, Elisa
What I understand about it is that it's Elisa hoping that I speak german (which I don't), and (s)he has some download probems, about some graphics and a symbol and a "C"...?

I have no idea whether it's about something in the RNDFA, or something else on my site. But I guess that if it is about something, it is about my site.
Last edited by Zomis on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Here's the translation (you already guessed most of it right):

"Hello, hope you speak German.
I have problems with some downloads. In the graphics, there are characters "C" instead of symbols, or is this intended?
Greetings, Elisa"

Apparently it has nothing to do with RNDFA. Apparently Elisa send this mail to several persons (like Jue, too), but not me. ;-)

Interestingly, I got this report before: People reporting that every custom element is displayed as a "C" character in the game, which is strange. Has anybody encountered similar things before. Apparently it happens with Jue's level sets and artwork.

I can only guess that this is due to an outdated version of R'n'D...
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Oh, seems to be RnD related then. I've never heard or seen anything about this bug before.

Topic moved to "Bug Reports" and changed subject.