EMC Level bugs

Found a bug in R'n'D? Report it here!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

RAP

Post by RAP »

Whoa then. Didn't think of that way. Thank you for your cooperation both of you guys. Appreciate it. :3
RAP

Post by RAP »

The Adventures of Mr. B, level 76: At the very beginning of the level, there were a row of Eaters, and next to it are boulders. When the level starts - the row of creatures suddenly disappear. So I'm forced to stop playing that levelset - until that level is encoded and played properly.
dave

Post by dave »

RAP wrote:The Adventures of Mr. B, level 76: At the very beginning of the level, there were a row of Eaters, and next to it are boulders. When the level starts - the row of creatures suddenly disappear. So I'm forced to stop playing that levelset - until that level is encoded and played properly.
just finished that level (with the correct Emerald Mine for X11, not rocksndiamonds). it is fine.
rolling rocks like you saw are more than likely an internal code that should have never been used in the first place, but who can understand those crazy emc holland guys when they put it in their editor :-)
RAP

Post by RAP »

Thanks for the help Dave, I might need a lend a hand once again. I was wondering if this level is solvable - Ace Mine 2, level #9. I just can't find a way to navigate around the corridors while collecting the gems. Bugs and ships - yikes! DX

Oh, and off-topic: Is anyone playing the Emerald Mine Club set, trying to beat literally (maybe not literally) every level in the folder?
dave

Post by dave »

RAP wrote:Thanks for the help Dave, I might need a lend a hand once again. I was wondering if this level is solvable - Ace Mine 2, level #9. I just can't find a way to navigate around the corridors while collecting the gems. Bugs and ships - yikes!
yep its fine (once again EM for X11, not r'n'd).

first wait like it says, then blow up the magic wall and get the diamonds up the top.
next down the bottom go right by dropping the bombs (this wont let the beasts out).
on your way pick up the dynamite, and go right and up to the blue doors & exits.
blow up 2 exits at a time to conserve dynamite & collect the diamonds.
now go down and left and drop the bombs. this lets the beasts out, but they go the long way around so they are easy to dodge.
go left along the bottom then go up. more red doors and exits to blow up & collect the diamonds.
this open the last exit right up the top and you win.

the red herrings are the keys, and trying to kill the beasts. ignore them both :-)
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> yep its fine (once again EM for X11, not r'n'd).

It works as fine in R'n'D as it does in EM for X11 -- just played and solved it.
dave

Post by dave »

try emc_mine_5 level 72