New Classic Elements??

Got a cool idea that should be in R'n'D? Let's hear it!

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Sascha

New Classic Elements??

Post by Sascha »

Hello guys,
I asked me: "Will there be some new classic elements in the next versions of R'n'D? If yes, which?"

I have some Ideas:
- First I think there could be some more elements for the invisible stuff, for example an invisible exit door, invisible tubes (would be very difficult :twisted: ), invisible enemies (!! very difficult, too), invisible gems, invisible slippery walls and maybe invisible light switches ( :lol: would be funny)
- Second, enemy features: for some examples, an enemy which moves always two steps forward, an enemy which can walk through each element an and destructible by smashed by a bomb (or so...), an enemy which pushes the player (would be very funny, too), an enemy which collects the player and drops it after [...] seconds. And so on... Whatever!
- amoeba features: amoeba wich grows horizontal or vertical only,
- and of course: Teleporters: Random, two-way and one-way teleporter, everything settable.

Please write down you ideas. :wink:

Yours Sascha!
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

Those are not classic elements from any game; they would just be unique to Rocks'n'Diamonds.
Sascha wrote:Please write down you ideas.
Do you mean that you are asking us to post them on the forum?
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Sascha

Post by Sascha »

Classic elemens needn't keep the same ones for all time and anyway I mean some features only.

Please Post your ideas.

Or
"Please Post your ideas for some new element features maybe useable in some next Version of R'n'D." Glad?

No, I don't mean changing the Classics, but what about features you can make invisible, maybe like the "[+] / [-] signs" in the latest versions?

As soon as I can I'll make an example, okay?
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Daniel H. wrote:Those are not classic elements from any game; they would just be unique to Rocks'n'Diamonds.
Sascha wrote:Please write down you ideas.
Do you mean that you are asking us to post them on the forum?
Yes, I think Sascha is suggesting more "general" game elements, without the need of making them with CEs.
Sascha wrote:No, I don't mean changing the Classics, but what about features you can make invisible, maybe like the "[+] / [-] signs" in the latest versions?
I don't understand that sentence at all.
Sascha

Post by Sascha »

I mean those:

example:
[+] SB
[+] SP
[+] BD
[+] CE

In the list of elements! The grey buttons
witch the + and - .
Sascha

Post by Sascha »

BTW: I would insert a picture of the + / - , but I don't
. . . . how to upload a picture from my machine.