Rockfighter

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Francesco

Post by Francesco »

I wrote:I wished for some tapes, I wanted to see how other people played my levels.
Jannik wrote:Just in case you're interested in the other ones, too:
001.tape
002.tape
003.tape
004.tape
005.tape
006.tape
007.tape
009.tape
Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Just downloaded and seen them ;)

You don't seem to find so much difficulties on the road... and you also killed the bugs in level 9 in a way that gives more emeralds, good job!

It would be nice to receive more posts like the above, in the other threads about my levels.

By the way (it's a bit off-topic, but someone could notice it anyway) I've also suspended some works waiting for some directions/opinions... no need to hurry for anyone, just an out-of-place reminder ;)

Francesco :D
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Francesco wrote:I plan to release the new version of RF in a week :D
This seems like a looong week... I really like to see a new version of RF, with more combos and more levels... I really like Rockfighter! :D
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Eheheh, you're right, Zomis, it has been a long week ;)

Unfortunately, I've been really busy - with not-so-fun things like ordinary work :( - and so I had really little time to spend on these things.

Even if not released, Rockfighter isn't stuck. I've changed the way combos are entered, and I refined them stretching a little the key-press intervals.

Just an anticipation: the next release will be a "sequel", starting from level 10 which will be only level 9 with the Flood-filler Combo activated ;)

Sorry for the not-respected dead-line, better not to fix another one, because the incoming "week" seems a really busy one, again... :cry:
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco