Master-Rocks, a MasterMind clone

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Francesco wrote:By the way, I tried to use RnDTool, but it doesn't recognize the levelsetup.conf that I gave to it...

Right now - writing this post - I was checking if the file was exactly that, and launching it gave: "Access violation at address 004330AC in module 'RnDTool.exe'. Read of address 00000004."
I'm going to answer "ok" to that window.
Ok, the program is open. For the rest it's all fine, it works good now...
Strange, this time it didn't ask for that file... maybe it searches for only at the very first start (just when it's initializing itself on the system, I suppose)
What's up?
Told you it was buggy ;)
I think it only asks for the "levelsetup.conf" to load all the levelsets, after it knows where that file is then it saves that location and loads the levelsets and stuff...

Tomi: Ah, yes. That's true. "Can smash everything" it is..
Francesco: Well, I've also tried wicked things :) But indeed the name "Switched" could be confusing.. I don't know any better name for it though..
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Master-Rocks has been updated!

Changes:
- Custom graphics (8 coloured balls instead of numbers or enemies)
- Improved combo inserting (changed "pressed" to "switched" for both inserting and deleting of entries, as suggested by Holger)
- 8 levels with increasing difficulty!

Take a look to the screenshot here:
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/entuland/ ... rocks.html

Download it from this page:
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/entuland/rnd/index.html

--------------------------

Now a service communication ;)

I've created an online submission form for sending anonymous messages directly to my e-mail box, if you want to send me a private message without letting me know who you are, you're welcome.

Hope this will encourage constructive critics ;)

Post here your messages:
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/entuland/ ... index.html

Enjoy!
Last edited by Francesco on Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Francesco wrote:- 8 levels with increasing difficulty!
Indeed increasing difficulty... the last level is practically impossible without using save/load... I'd like to see a more variation with amount of elements (default 8 elements), and maybe also varying amount of spots (default 4 spots).. so for example first level could be 4 elements with 2 spots, 2nd level 4 elements with 4 spots, and increasing...
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Zomis wrote:the last level is practically impossible without using save/load
Indeed it is, just like I wrote in the envelope contained in that level ;)

Well, it's sort of a pre-release (I uploaded it just because I've changed the way that codes are entered), I am planning to evolve it again, in a way that covers also your suggestion about the increasing difficulty.

Better not to fix a dead-line for the next update, I won't be able to respect it ;)
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco