I can't feel it.

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Mark

I can't feel it.

Post by Mark »

:( Guys, I love R&D, but I just don't have any GOOD and BASIC graphics for it. I got tired of Bd2k3 for awhile (might go back on it), and I customized the classic gfx and sounds to dc2, and added my favorite music... however.. the dc2 on R&D just does't give me that feel. I don't know why. Sigh. We really need to come up with some classic type graphics. Alan or whoever... I know most people are using the classic gfx, but lol... I don't have those anymore. I don't really want them back either. But now, all I have that is good is bd2k3. But if someone could help make a graphics set that is focused on a mere classic feel of a mining boulder dash game, I would love that. You know... something you can feel? :roll: You guys all think Im NUTS! don't you?

Sigh. I want a little dude with a decent amount of animations that looks like a miner, but does' look gay. lol. No offense there to the classic gfx. Its all good, but I can't feel it. I've finally customized the doors and fonts on my R&D, and Im staying with those graphics, becuase I can feel that... but I wish I had someone who also shared a similar problem. ....and you know the worst part is? I resorted to playing DC2 yesterday! :( yeah. I wanted to see classic looking smooth graphics. sigh.
The Emerald King