Sokoban Levels

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Mark

Sokoban Levels

Post by Mark »

Hey, who in here likes Sokoban? I love it. Its wierd though. I cannot make my own levels of Sokoban because the engine always thinks that in order to exit, I need gems. I was trying to find an option that I could toggle to change that, but I could't. In order to exit, I need the boxes to be in the right place. I tried almost everything I could. What can I do?

Another question:

Yes, I steal people's works. If its in R&D, of course, I would naturally give the owner credit becuase if I were to upload the levels, then people would be like "man, those are not your graphics". Yeah. I think Alan did an awsome job with the Sandstone element from Snake Bite, so I was like "If only I could make that into a sokoban element!" So, I tried to do that, but it did't work. All the animations were just messed up. I dunno why. I must have missed something important. All I did was copy and paste, and rename the element. I mean. I dunno, Alan. With your permission, could I use the sandstone picture as the box for my sokoban?
lol. If not, thats ok. I could be original and just make my own. lol. I rarely do that. Everything on my R&D is different. I take music from CDs, and put them in the game, I take sounds from starcraft and other games and just put them into R&D... Its a pretty sweet combination I have here, but I would't like anyone else to see it because they would say that I am such a thief. lol. Anyways, could someone give me a few tips on how to make Sokoban levels? Thanks.
The Emerald King
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

Works fine for me, all I can think is that your forgetting to change the ammount of needed gems to 0.