BananasJourney Anounced

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

edencorbin

BananasJourney Anounced

Post by edencorbin »

Hey everyone, Rocks and Diamonds is a super great game,

I posted a link awhile back to a level set designed by me, BANANA FRO. Here is a link to the new updated version (31 levels), a little less frustrating, as well as updated gameplay. If you havnt given it a try, download it, its a good level set. It doesnt have new art or items, but it uses the classic engine well. Hope you all enjoy.

And hey, holgar, Im hoping you like this set and include it in the next release. Any comments, don't hold back.

http://www.geocities.com/edencorbin/BananasJourney.zip

8)
bojster

Post by bojster »

Nice levels indeed, maybe a bit too easy, but probably suitable for moderately experienced players. I've just passed the first 13 and I only judge by them. I'll play the rest later and maybe I'll modify my comment then ;-)
Too bad you didn't log in, because now you can't edit your post to fix Holger's name, so he will probably not include them to Contributions 2004 pack ;-)
edencorbin

Thanks For Comment

Post by edencorbin »

Thanks for the comment,

and Holger, sorry for mispelling your name. Completely unintentional, and much respect to you for creating a super awsome game!! Hope you take a look at the levels :)
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

No problem... :-)

Your levels are already on their way to the new contributions package! :-)
bojster

Post by bojster »

The acid in level 19 doesn't kill. Though maybe it's supposed to be this way - act as a scarecrow ;-)

Also, you forgot to set number of levels in levelinfo.conf, so the counter shows 100.

Btw, that " " letter in level 21 was tricky. Too bad I noticed it only after getting through all these stones ;-)

[edit] And here are the solution tapes.
Banana Fro

Thanks bojster

Post by Banana Fro »

Thanks for the tapes, I sent them to holger and I think they will be included in the next contribution package.

Anyone else give the levels a try, (The DL link is at the top of this topic if you want to DL)