It´s finished, finally !

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

bojster

Post by bojster »

OK so it was easy after all... tapes for Ep.2 here ;-)
Don Shadow

Post by Don Shadow »

Wait, the play level 16 and 12 again, updates for em updated ! Sorry !! X-)

Post by Guest »

Episode 3, level 3: After analyzing the level I say that there's no way to get that technology piece. No way in, no teleports, indestructible walls... seems that maybe some elements should be walkable or what? Anyway, please check it.
bojster

Post by bojster »

And how the hell did I manage to log out anyway? ;-)
Don Shadow

Post by Don Shadow »

Episode 3 level 3 works fine. You just need to kill the butterfly (in the inside bunker) and than to enter the exit, cause it drops a bd diamond.
If you mean you cannot get to the scroll, it should be gotten in level 4 !

-> And how the hell did I manage to log out anyway?

Which log out ? :?

-> Episode 3, level 3: After analyzing the level I say that there's no way to get that technology piece. No way in, no teleports, indestructible walls... seems that maybe some elements should be walkable or what? Anyway, please check it.

Wait, if you mean you can´t get into the inside bunker´s right half, just use the fireflys (red one) at the bottom right to explode the entrance at the top ! :)
bojster

Post by bojster »

Ay, crap... I thought I had to get into the left part of the bunker and get the technology piece... the butterfly after killing produced yet another butterfly, so I didn't bother to try more of it ;-)
bojster

Post by bojster »

OK, so here are the tapes for Episode 3, at last I found some time to finish them :-)
Richard: Thanks for a nice levelset. Also, you can enclose my tapes on your website if you wish.
Don Shadow

Post by Don Shadow »

I am glad you liked it ! :)

OK, I will insert the tapes later... I need to learn for a senseless French test... Arg.