Amazing Levels(Multiplayer, TowerDefense, Shooter, Strategy)

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Black_ixx

Amazing Levels(Multiplayer, TowerDefense, Shooter, Strategy)

Post by Black_ixx »

Hey Guys!

I recently saw that the Creator of the Game Rocks’n'Diamonds (Holger Schemel) is active again and I remembered the good old times :)

I kinda love creating new games/levels and to work on new gamemodes and ideas.

On my old website I even had a Rocks’n'Diamonds map creator tutorial but sadly I was not able to find the thread in my folders.

Well I downloaded Rocks’n'Diamonds again and found my old levels.

I've uploaded my best old LevelSets on my website: http://felix.neuby.de/cms/?page_id=197

Preview:

Battle of Diamonds
A battle-map for two players. Both players can choose one of many different characters. Each character has unique abilities and attacks (for example Machinegun, Traps, Timebomb etc.). Also, the players can choose one of multiple maps to fight. Goal is to kill the opponent player.

World of Monsters
A big adventure levelset with many different special-characters, action, skills, bosses, enemies etc.
You are a monster in a prison and have to escape. You will meet some other monsters helping you with their awesome skills.
Your enemies are.. HUMANS! Evil HUMANS attacking you with their guns and weapons.

Bomberman
This levelset contains many different bomberman maps with different specials.

Tower Defense
A nice levelset with a whole new gamemode: Tower Defense.
“Touch” a tower to make it shoot. This set also contains boss fights and a little background-story.
And once you can switch the sides: Spawn units and attack the towers of the enemies.

Strategy
I always wanted to create my own strategy game.
When I was eleven years old I created the Rocks’n'Diamonds strategy set.
It works like this:
1. You start with a map seperated in two parts. One side is your side. Here you start with some towers/walls/extras. The other side is the enemy-side. Both sides are seperated through a wall.
2. You can collect all towers/walls etc.
3. You can place the towers/walls etc. where you want. You can move them as often as you want.
4. When you built your “fortress” you can press a Start Button. All towers/walls etc. will start shooting now. You can no longer move towers. The wall between both sides is removed. The enemies start attacking now.
5. You win when you have defeated the enemies.
Example (One of the smallest maps):

Rocks'n'Shooter
A little shooter game with an exiting background-story.

You can find more detailed Descriptions and the Download-links here (I didn't want to create a huge messed up post here):
http://felix.neuby.de/cms/?page_id=197