level

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Venatir

level

Post by Venatir »

i made a level (10 levels in one. I took it from caveman (http://www.midlet-review.com/index?cont ... 7&rel=j2me)) and i want to upload, but dunno how and what file, the levels so you can play it because i cant finish the last level and i want to see if you got me a solution.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

You can use http://www.zomis.net/rnd/upload.php

The files to upload is the *.level files in your levelset directory,
If you are using Windows all your levelset directories can be found in My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels
Venatir

Post by Venatir »

all i found in D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levelsetup\Administrator was the file levelsetup.conf.

in D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Rocks'n'Diamonds\levels\Administrator
i found the 003.level.

heres the file.

http://www.zomis.net/rnd/download.php?id=576
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

In the "levelsetup" directories you can't find anything else except levelsetup.conf files.

Thanks for the file. I have played it through but now I'm stuck at the last section. I haven't completed any of the 3 boulder puzzles above the exit yet.
It would have been a lot easier if those boulders didn't fall at that speed... :roll:

Edit: I have now completed 2 of the parts. I saved the middle for last. We'll see if I can finish that one too..
This level where really hard

Edit2: Ok, I now finished the whole level! Took me about 13 and a halv minutes of game time (although it was probably an hour or so in real-life time since I had to restore saved snapshots a couple of times). Unfortunately, I can't submit a tape since it probably got corrupted after all those loads and saves...(I had to load the tape manually once or twice)
Venatir

Post by Venatir »

Zomis wrote:In the "levelsetup" directories you can't find anything else except levelsetup.conf files.

Thanks for the file. I have played it through but now I'm stuck at the last section. I haven't completed any of the 3 boulder puzzles above the exit yet.
It would have been a lot easier if those boulders didn't fall at that speed... :roll:

Edit: I have now completed 2 of the parts. I saved the middle for last. We'll see if I can finish that one too..
This level where really hard

Edit2: Ok, I now finished the whole level! Took me about 13 and a halv minutes of game time (although it was probably an hour or so in real-life time since I had to restore saved snapshots a couple of times). Unfortunately, I can't submit a tape since it probably got corrupted after all those loads and saves...(I had to load the tape manually once or twice)
Well... so it is really possible :) but i have just completed one of the boulder puzzles. but ill try to get the other two.

thanks