custom elementals

All about creating levels and level sets, custom elements and custom artwork.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Venatir

custom elementals

Post by Venatir »

how do i keep all of my custom elementals from level 1 to all other levels like 2-99?
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Hi Venatir, welcome to the forum.

Since all CE data is stored in each ".level" file, you have to duplicate and rename the files accordingly, and then you can edit them in RnD.
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Francesco wrote:Hi Venatir, welcome to the forum.

Since all CE data is stored in each ".level" file, you have to duplicate and rename the files accordingly, and then you can edit them in RnD.
Welcome Venatir,

Even though Francesco's solution is definetely the easiest way to do it (for those who's used to file management), you can also press the "Save as template" button on the first tab in Custom Element properties and then go to other levels and check the "Use template" checkbox for the CEs.
Venatir

Post by Venatir »

thanks
Zomis wrote:

Welcome Venatir,

Even though Francesco's solution is definetely the easiest way to do it (for those who's used to file management), you can also press the "Save as template" button on the first tab in Custom Element properties and then go to other levels and check the "Use template" checkbox for the CEs.
yes i tried but all the things i made wasent copied, just some of them
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> yes i tried but all the things i made wasent copied, just some of them

Do you mean that not all CE settings were copied? This would be a bug then and should be fixed.

Or do you mean that only the CE settings, but not the level playfield itself was copied? This would be intended behaviour then...