RND Files Archive is back, finally :)

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

RND Files Archive is back, finally :)

Post by Zomis »

Well... as you all have noticed, the files archive has been down lately... this was because of a ShellBot that entered the system.
Now the system has been secured a little better, the Bot has been removed, and it's all up and running.

I've seen many posts lately noticing that the archive was down when you tried to upload something, that's typical, eh? When you need something it isn't there. And when you don't need it, it's there :P

Oh well, anyways. Now it's back. Whether you'll need it or not we'll just have to wait and see :)

And by the way, if you'll notice any bugs with it. Please report them to me.
asiekierka

Post by asiekierka »

Zomis write:
When you need something it isn't there. And when you don't need it, it's there.
not not not.

When you need it there is here.
When you REALLY need it then it isn't here :D
GraphicsPack project: 90%
IconXT project: 100% (version final is ready)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

That's the problem of admins - when everything is running smoothly, nobody notices them... :|

Post by Guest »

Idea: use P2P ( http://shareaza.sourceforge.net/ ) to supplement the file archive!
No more single point of failure for the whole network!

For example, to download Rocks'n'Diamonds 3.1.1, use the link:
magnet:?xt=urn:bitprint:PQKRBMCYCGIUY3KYLN57VWQAEW2EYAKD.JNCI5ENT6STWE7JPA3YXMBHW64VM7MZ3XRPXAAQ&dn=rocksndiamonds-3.1.1.zip
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

No thanks, guest, I'm fine with the current system. I don't see any reason to share the RND Files Archive on P2P-programs. Period.