EMC levels

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Sollan

EMC levels

Post by Sollan »

HI!

I'm a new player of this game but already a BIG fan! ;) I really like the emc levelset, and now that I've got them all (almost all that is....) done I was wondering if you know if there are more of those levels out there?

Sollan
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

if you look on zomis's rnd file archive, i uploaded more emerald mine club levels quite a while ago, including a levelset i made myself
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> I'm a new player of this game but already a BIG fan! Wink I really like the emc
> levelset, and now that I've got them all (almost all that is....) done I was
> wondering if you know if there are more of those levels out there?

I'm just about putting together the new, updated, improved, remixed and remastered EMC level set with many thousands of new EMC levels, together with their original graphics and sounds -- playable with the upcoming new version 3.2.0 of R'n'D which will contain a native EM/EMC game engine.

It's not ready yet, but it's coming nearer... :-)
Sollan

Post by Sollan »

thank you very much , I will check out zomis's page and look forward to new levelsets:)
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

that sounds great Holger!
make sure you dont rush things, i want it as best as you can do :-p
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> make sure you dont rush things, i want it as best as you can do :-p

Thanks for the patience! I'm just about creating the meta-data (name, author, year) for a few hundred level sets... Takes quite some time, as I have to start most EMC disks in UAE...