Questions

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

jesamine

Questions

Post by jesamine »

Hello,

I come from germany and try it in englisch .

A lot of years ago I bought the Rocks and Diamonds , I think I bought it online and got an download link.

In this levels there was a level editor, and it was possible to go to the next level, when I didn´t end the level before. Some levels are very hard.

Is this now possible to go to the next level? Without ending that before?

When I donwload the RS mix standalone, it don´t run on my labtop. What did I wrong?

Thanks jesamine
Holger
Site Admin

Re: Questions

Post by Holger »

Hello jesamine, welcome to the R'n'D forum!

(I really hope you did *not* buy R'n'D as you wrote, as it was always for free. :-) )

To go to the next level without solving the current level, just go to "Setup -> Game & Menu" and set "Handicap" to "off". Then you can select each and every level of any level set, regardless of finishing the previous levels.

Regarding "RS mix" not running on your laptop: What exactly happens if you try to run it? Does it seem to "crash", do you get an error message on the screen, or does something else go wrong?
jesamine

Post by jesamine »

Hello Holger,

thank you , that was very helpful, now I can set Handicap off.

Sure, I think ist was about 20 yeras ago, I bought Rocks and Diamonds . 25 DM i payed.

When I download the RS mix, there is no .exe... I can´t start the game.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Regarding paying for R'n'D: Apparently somebody made some money selling free download links... nasty world! :-o

Regarding the "RS mix" level set: No, there's no EXE file in it, it's just a level set package -- just extract it into your personal "levels" folder and restart the game, then you should find it when selecting "LEVELSET" in the main menu.