Links from RnD

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

RAP

Links from RnD

Post by RAP »

Here is some of them.

Dx Boulderdash

http://www.steffest.com/dxboulder/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combied with "Emerald Miner", "Boulderdash", "RnD", "His Own Objects (Dx Boulder)", "Supaplex", "DC1" And "DC2" It's just a freeware game.
Extra levels added from his website. Level Editor added with Read ADF Files and read D64 files. It can open other levels like Boulderdash Levels (.map .caves), ABD stands for {Amiga Boulder Dash} (.caves), Supaplex (.levels.d), Boulder Dash 4 stands for {BD4} (.lev .BD4), Emerald Mine (.lev), Franz Boulder (.map) and Dash Dimentions (.das). + Inport levels Like Dx Boulderdash Level, Boulderoid levels, B.C.K.L stands for Boulderdash Construction Kit Levels, Atari???, DC2, BoulderRush, RnD, Emerald Mine Level and Mikeysoft Boulder level. To Export all you need it just a save with DX Boulderdash level or Emerald Mine V4.

This game is by Steffest

Lastest Version: V0.43 Alpha Pre-release 5
KB to download: 997

ROX

http://www.audioditions.com/id174.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A freeware game, 3 kinds of weapons, 3 kinds of enemies, BD/SP objects and it's own objects. Ity's a fast action/puzzle game. Just put on someones levels in Rox/Levels/(Name) And Enjoy The Levels. Level editor added.

Soundtrack and music was by Ilya Safro
This game and authored by Dmitriy Safro

Lastest Version: V1.4 freeware game
KB to download: 11,431

(Make sure Holger adds those websites.)
6 Days left from his vacation, thats Holger's. :)

If anyone in the forum has found a website with a game, i'll be happy talk to you. :)

More Later... :roll:
Last edited by RAP on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Grunt002

Post by Grunt002 »

DX-Boulderdash is dead for years. :(
YOU LIKE MY SIGNATURE DON'T YOU?