3 years ago...

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Zomis

3 years ago...

Post by Zomis »

Nostalgia time!

After playing Minesweeper Flags on MSN for a while with my cousin he said that he "thinks he once saw a Minesweeper level in RnD" and I said "yeah, I've also seen that... I made it" :P Then I discovered the date of that thing... more than 3 years ago!

So then I got nostalgic... what other RnD things we're made 3 years ago? (in the year of 2004) Well... we'll see...

Darkon - Gemtris
Yoshi348 - REALLY HARD LEVEL
Darkon - example inventory (an idea which still hasn't come true ;))
Martijn - the advanced level
Zomis - RnDTool 1.4 (obsolete since long ago...)
Darkon - penguin panic
Alan - Photomap
Flumminator - Decimal Squarerooter (the best Aprilfools joke in the history of RnD?)
Darkon - Character switch
The above is only a part of all those files that were uploaded to the archive that year.

Besides all this... what other things was happening?
1. We were using proboards until June 2004, when it was suddenly closed down and within a few days, this phpBB forum was started
2. A lot of counters and mathemtics CEs were created
3. A ton of random levels where created
4. Many old members where active on the forum, including Richard, Yoshi348 and Nic01

So... those were the days...
Just wanted to get you in a little nostalgic mode. Now back to reality for a second or two ;)
Alan

Post by Alan »

Ahh yes, the good old TMC forum.....
Darkon - example inventory (an idea which still hasn't come true )
Well, you can do this now with the new panel GIC commands......in fact I've just done it.