Sokoban, Emerald Mine Club

Discussion about Rocks'n'Diamonds, Boulder Dash, Supaplex, Emerald Mine and any other BD hybrid.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

flector

Sokoban, Emerald Mine Club

Post by flector »

Thanks for the massive numbers of new levels. They might have been around for a while... I've been enjoying Sokoban thoroughly.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but there seems to be a noticeably longer delay when dropping items in the Emerald Mine Club levels.
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

This delay was already mentioned somewhere else.

No, it is not a bug; the original Emerald Mine game for the Amiga included that delay.

As a result, that delay has been implemented in the 99% compatible Emerald Mine Engine in Rocks'n'Diamonds.
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
flector

Post by flector »

In my opinion, the delay is too damn long!
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> In my opinion, the delay is too damn long!

Yeah! ;-)

This is what makes many EM/EMC levels with dynamite quite difficult.

Removing this delay (like with normal R'n'D dynamite) would make many of these levels far too easy (and pointless).

But I hate it, too! ;-)
jezebelus

Post by jezebelus »

I like this kind of games very much. Does someone know for some game named Wappo? I've played this on my old siemens mobile, very interesting just like sokoban.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

jezebelus wrote:I like this kind of games very much. Does someone know for some game named Wappo? I've played this on my old siemens mobile, very interesting just like sokoban.
Hi and welcome to the forum, jezebelus,

Maybe Wappo is just like any other Sokoban clone. There are quite many of them.