Back from Sardinia. :)

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Holger
Site Admin

Back from Sardinia. :)

Post by Holger »

Just to let you know that I'm back from a little one-week trip to Sardinia.

Wow! The water at Costa Rei is crystal-clear just like at the carribbean beaches! There were even flamingos on the beach! :-o

I'll try to catch up with those many new posts soon. (Remind me if/when it seems that I missed a post that should be answered, as all new, unread posts were marked as "read" when I opened my browser on the forum page. :-( )

Thanks again, Francesco, for your hospitality and that really great evening with wine, music and really good company! :-)
HerzAusGold

Post by HerzAusGold »

It seems you have a nice time. 8) :wink:
Hope you have some days left of your holidays...
And the answer is ... 42 !
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> It seems you have a nice time.

Yeah... :-)

> Hope you have some days left of your holidays...

Unfortunately I have to start working again tomorrow... :-(
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Oh, so you've met Francesco? How was he? :P
"wine, music and really good company", did you two go on a date or somethin'? ;) (ok, I don't want an answer to this question)
Anyways, welcome back.
Martijn

Re: Back from Sardinia. :)

Post by Martijn »

Holger wrote:Thanks again, Francesco, for your hospitality and that really great evening with wine, music and really good company! :-)
Great! Really funny! It's so cool to meet someone whom you only know from the forum! Really cool, to ask someone: 'Do you know where Francesco lives?' and that it then turns out to be him! :D
Holger wrote:"wine, music and really good company", did you two go on a date or somethin'? Wink (ok, I don't want an answer to this question)
That's just Italian hospitality, which Holger could enjoy! 8)
Visit my Boulder Dash website at:
http://www.bd-fans.com

Watch my avatar! That orange little thing is Murphy, the Supaplex star!
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Hello everybody!

Nice to hear that you're home and safe, Holger, you'll be welcome any time you want!

@Zomis: we had sort of a date, Holger told me that he were going to spend holidays at Costa Rei, and I told him that it was relatively near to my town, so he took a car and we met here in Perdasdefogu, I've shown him some curiosities here and there and finally we had dinner together with other friends and my parents in our house - the music performance was just a by-the-way accident ;).

@Martijn: Italian hospitality is well-known all over the world, but Sardinian hospitality has a gear more, believe me!

@Everybody: a RnD Fan meeting would be really nice, I think we should start thinking about it ;)

The only thing I regret about is that we had not the occasion to use RnD together and to speak about it, Holger, but we'll have another occasion for sure, maybe at the First RnD Fan Meeting ;)
Anyway, by the way, have fun!
Francesco
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

> @Everybody: a RnD Fan meeting would be really nice, I think we should
> start thinking about it

Yes, this could indeed be a lot of fun! But quite some people would probably have a long journey to whatever place on the planet we should choose for such a meeting. ;-)

> The only thing I regret about is that we had not the occasion to use RnD
> together and to speak about it, Holger, but we'll have another occasion
> for sure, maybe at the First RnD Fan Meeting

Yeah! I really would have liked to talk about R'n'D with you face to face, but probably Claudia would then have killed both of us... ;-) ;-) ;-)
Martijn

Post by Martijn »

Wow! That would be great! They also do that with other games, like Myst and Tomb Raider. But I've never heard about this when it was concerning a freeware game... then this would be the first one!

By the way, who is Claudia? Francesco's wife...??

If you ever plan to do this, then just do it in Bielefeld, for Germany is well accessible from The Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, France. And Italy and Sweden are a bit farther, but not too far.
A very egoistic answer of me, as a route planner on the Internet says that it's only 276.1 km. for me! :D

Would be great fun! But sounds really... freakish! :D
Visit my Boulder Dash website at:
http://www.bd-fans.com

Watch my avatar! That orange little thing is Murphy, the Supaplex star!