Bunnies

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Alan

Bunnies

Post by Alan »

Sorry about this off topic stuff, I have no new ideas, no bugs to report....zip, but somebody has to post now and then ;-)
Anyway, here's some bunnies recreating some classic films in under 30 seconds.... Alien and The Shining are the best btw....

http://www.angryalien.com/ (Flash needed)

Oh, and here's the R&Ds forum through the Dialectizer..... read some of our posts it's funny! (it's take a bit of time to load btw)

Cockney (my favorite)
Jive
Redneck
Idiot
Hacker
Darkon

Post by Darkon »

Hehe that Cockney accent is great, quite funny when reading a post by Zomis, it ended up saying "Cor blimey guv, would I lie to you?"
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Darkon wrote:Hehe that Cockney accent is great, quite funny when reading a post by Zomis, it ended up saying "Cor blimey guv, would I lie to you?"
... just curious, which post was that?
Btw: That comment really did interest me in what the ** this is...
VERY nice little fella...:D :D

It wouldn't suprise me though, honestly, if it will be added to www.pointlesssites.com soon, considering they already have a couple of translators avalible, including:
Gizoogle
English to 12-y-o AOLer
And of course, my favorite: Babelize (still haven't found one sentence which works correctly...) but even though it isn't a good translator, "It really knows how to make sentences funny though..." (or should I say "It can really give the allegro of the form of the phrases of the program nevertheless..."?)

edit: Missed a few translators...
Upside down (umop ap!s&ñ)
Binary converter
You're links really inspired me, Alan! :D
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I know this is a pretty old thread, but those Bunnies reminded me of Star Dudes movies - very shortened StarWars parody:

Episode IV - A New Dude
Episode V - The Bad Dudes Strike Back
Episode VI - Return of the Dude
Episode I - The Phantom Dude

Very recommended to see...
Dude Vader wrote:"Prepare your dudes for attack."
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Wow, lol dude :D
For a Star Wars fan (sorry... I meant Star Wars DUDE) like me, that was great dude :D

Erhm... strange... just watching a bit Lost, and one of them (I didn't notice who) said: "Later dudes" ;)