My math notebook drawings

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

RAP

My math notebook drawings

Post by RAP »

Hi guys. :P Not a lot of posting lately... for me, I'm not much in the wiki anymore; even though I still have my projects of my own. ...Like uploading over 500 images in one day; during my birthday. Late at midnight... x3 So since the forums are not screaming out loud very much, (most likely due to inactivity to focus on RL) I'm going to post a link to my drawing. It's a GOOD one:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Image:Page0-5Final.png

I must warn you... it's about 4.75MB! I even tried compressing it, not entirely, through GIMP. XD Anyway, this is my first five pages, make that six. I scanned each page separately, and combined it together. And well, it has great results. Formerly these drawings are made last year, during my 8th grade in math class, where I have to take notes & draw at the same time. xP It was a challenge to me. When I look at the notebook again, it feels like something is missing. So I decided to use a micron from my art class to make the linings more black and more permanent. The pencil markings are fading so I have to redraw them, with a few addons and fixes. Check it out! :D

In an unrelated note, how are you guys doing in RL/forums? ;o
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

Cool! Reminds me of some of my own drawings in school during boring lessons... Long time ago! :-)
shadrach

Post by shadrach »

It is very nice and also inspiring for me and other people also because after watching that pictures may be other people may find the art of drawing also.