My game I've written

Anything R'n'D unrelated.

Moderators: Flumminator, Zomis

Gavin

My game I've written

Post by Gavin »

It's called Block Manoeuvres. You can see a screenshot and download it from here:
http://www.gamemakergames.com/?a=view&id=6589

It's a logic game along the lines of sokoban with extra game elements. It also has a level editor. I intend to include a levelset made by fans for the next version so send any levels you make to me :D
Sascha

Post by Sascha »

Wow, a quintuplicate post is rare! :lol:
RTADash

Post by RTADash »

Sascha wrote:Wow, a quintuplicate post is rare! :lol:
True.
It's a really fun game (nicely done!), but I don't think that many announcements are necessary :lol:
Those who can't learn will teach; those who can't teach will learn.
Zomis

Post by Zomis »

Sascha wrote:Wow, a quintuplicate post is rare! :lol:
Woops, why haven't I noticed it before?
Deleted the others now.

Gavin, I've tried your game and I think it's cool. Unfortunately, I guess not too many people will play it, but it's great anyways!

The first levels are a little boring though, if you just know how to solve it!
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Sorry about the duplicate posts the first couple of times I posted I got an error so I kept trying thinking it hadn't posted.

I intentionally put lots of easy levels at the start to benefit casual players but it does get harder (there are 50 levels).

I know it's nothing original but I really like the logic in the sokoban levels so I wanted to create a game along the lines of that :D
Daniel H.

Post by Daniel H. »

GavinD wrote:Sorry about the duplicate posts the first couple of times I posted I got an error so I kept trying thinking it hadn't posted.
That's what makes many duplicate posts. The rest are mostly made by the server not responding at all, resulting in the poster repeatedly clicking "Submit."
The H. World levelset can be downloaded from http://www.bd-fans.com/RnD.html -- search The H. World on that page.
Davacardo

Post by Davacardo »

Zomis wrote:Unfortunately, I guess not too many people will play it, but it's great anyways!
That's generally why I never have the inspiration to finish any programs I start. Don't make that mistake Gavin - keep making those games!
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Davacardo wrote:
Zomis wrote:Unfortunately, I guess not too many people will play it, but it's great anyways!
That's generally why I never have the inspiration to finish any programs I start. Don't make that mistake Gavin - keep making those games!
With so many other free games available it's becoming harder and harder just for your game to get attention- never mind trying to make money from it!

This is my website, Block Manouvres is the main focus and there is some other stuff I have written in VB.
http://www.shooeymooey.vze.com